This 60-minute self-reflective video-based programme will help you understand the foundations of leadership. It is essential watching if you’ve ever been made a leader and have not yet attended a leadership training programme. It will help you understand exactly what is expected of a leadership role.
Also if you are a leader with 1-10 years experience leading, but experiencing challenges with your team but want to know why you you’re having challenges with your team, this programme will help you define and start to solve your challenges.
This programme is also essential for experienced team leaders wanting to reflect upon and refresh their leadership knowledge. This programme is designed to inspire you to reflect and implement change.
It will help you:
- Clearly understand the differences between leadership and management.
- Exactly understand what’s expected of your leader-manager role
- Understand which areas you may not be practicing, which can arise in team challenges
- Analyse your current leadership practices.
- Reflect on what you are doing well and what you can improve upon.
- Understand why challenges and cliques form in teams and how to handle them
- Develop an Action Plan of leadership strategies that can immediately get you the results you need.
We request you to take an active part in this programme by pausing the videos when prompted and spending 1-2 minutes writing an answer to quick reflective questions.
It finishes with an Action Plan which you should submit as a completion to this programme.
A certificate will be granted upon all videos watched Action Plan submitted.
It is recommended that you watch the videos in the order they are placed.
Enjoy the programme!